Hipshield has been designed to offer greater protection to those at risk by placing a shock-absorbing material at the most vulnerable points on the hip bone. The system is simple, easy to use and cost effective.
Hip sheild is designed to prevent a fall becoming an injury. It absorbs and deflects the impact away from the hip bone as contact is made with the surface. The technology was originally developed as a protection for those involved in motor bike accidents where joints and bones were at greatest risk from impact damage.
- Cushions the vulnerable hip bone point during a fall
- Lightweight material flexes to any shape of hip
- Comfortable & unobtrusive- may be worn with normal trousers or skirt
- Latex-free, breathable and washable
- Sizes based on waist measurement
- Available in male or female styles