The perfect choice for a straight staircase, one of our Superglide stairlifts could give you the full use of the home you love. And you won’t have to wait either, just tell us how soon you need it, and we’ll do the rest.
Superglide stairlifts blend seamlessly into your home, and the smooth start and stop mechanism allows you to glide effortlessly up and down the stairs.
- Stairlift fits to the stairs, not the wall
- Perch or Sit/Stand stairlift options available
- Outdoor stairlift option available
- Slimline fold-away design
- Padded seat and backrest
Ensures that the Acorn Stairlift gives the most comfortable ride available.
- Directional paddle switches
Easy to operate, even by those with limited dexterity.
- Safety belt
Included for added security.
- Folding arms, seat and footrest
Slimline fold-away design allows easy access to the staircase.
- Lockable swivel seat
Allows the user to safely board and leave the lift without the need for twisting the body.
- Fast, no mess installation
The Superglide fixes quickly and easily to your staircase, so there’s no mess, and no need for any repairs.
- Lockable on/off switch
Allows the user to prevent others from using the lift.
- Diagnostic digital display
Informs the user of the status of the stairlift.
- Safety sensors
Five safety sensors on the footrest and carriage stop the lift if an obstruction is encountered.
- Remote controls
2 handsets supplied, which allow the user to ‘call’ or ‘send’ the stairlift up and down the staircase.
|A||Overall height (from floor)||1020||40|
|B||Height of seat||495||19.5|
|C||Overall depth (from wall)||585||23|
|D||Overall depth (when folded)||325||13|
|E||Width of footrest||305||12|
|G||Depth of seat||410||16|
|Motor power||0.25 kW|
|Motor output speed||22 rpm|
|Method of drive||rack & pinion|
|Motor output torque||108 Nm|
|Power supply||24 v DC (battery)|
|Maximum capacity||280lbs/127kg (350lbs/159kg available)|
|Mains supply||220v, 50Hz charger|
The Acorn Stairlift is specified to meet, or exceed the requirements of:
* BS 5776:1996 – British Standard – ‘Specification for powered stairlifts’
* CE Mark – Acorn Stairlift meets the requirements of the applicable European Directive(s).
* UL compliant (Underwriters Laboratory Inc) for mechanical and electrical hazards
* ISO 9386:2-2000 International standard for stairlifts